Marketing Communications Professional (freelance, part-time)
Here's the Scoop
Vibrancy Communications LLC is a boutique marketing-communications firm located in Braintree, MA. We specialize in copywriting, content strategy, communications consulting and branding. Our clients include large corporations, small businesses, startups, government and nonprofits.
Business is booming—a good problem to have! As such, we’re looking for an experienced communications professional to help us engage audiences, operate more efficiently and deliver top-notch content to our clients.
What You'll Do
- Identify and implement communication campaigns that resonate with our various stakeholders
- Write blog posts and e-newsletter articles, and maintain an editorial calendar
- Set up, manage and develop content for our communication channels, including Vibrancy’s website and LinkedIn account
- Gather content and assist with responses to customer proposals
- Create templates from often-used documents
- Develop and maintain a client mailing list
- Perform various administrative tasks
- Evaluate performance indicators, create reports and communicate progress on client projects
- Assess and provide recommendations on the effectiveness of materials and the operational efficiency
- Support client projects through creative concept development, writing, editing and proofreading
First and foremost, you are an imaginative problem-solver with great ideas and an entrepreneurial spirit!
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism or related field
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, communications, creative services or public relations. Your experience should reflect accomplishment in planning, project management, writing and editing.
- Highly motivated self-starter and problem-solver
- Strong client-facing skills
- Knowledge of brand implementation and the use of different print and digital platforms
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google Docs
- Ability to think strategically and maintain an eye for detail
- Imagination, creativity, curiosity, a great sense of humor, and pride in work
- Project management software (Basecamp, Slack, Trello, etc.)
- InDesign and Creative Suite
- Social media experience
- Graphic design skills
Time and Money
We're looking for 5-10 hours per week to start. Hours and responsibilities could grow as the company scales up.
The schedule is flexible but midday availability is preferable. You must be onsite at Vibrancy’s offices in Braintree at least one day per week with your own laptop. Otherwise, remote work and video chat is fine.
Rate is $25-$35 per hour, commensurate with experience.
Want to Apply?
Complete this form, and include a dazzling cover note in the "message" field about why you’re interested and what you can bring.